Ammo shortage

Longshoremens Unions won't let the Berths/shipyards deviate on shifts, breaks... even if the cargo ships are backed up, they call the shots. Containers have to be put on rail or on the road to free up yard space for next ship to come in and unload.
Yup, always a problem.

Let's not forget the hoarding that went on due to folks worried about the covid zombie apocalypse that was surely to ensue..but did not...
No hoarding here. Just a collector of certain commodities. But I have been a collector since before many on this forum were born. Does that make me bad?

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
Well..I'm a hoarder..and I'm pretty bad. Problem is...I hoarded 3000 rounds of 223 that really does me no good unless the zombies do attack....head shots only..
I know..I watch walking dead..

Well..I'm a hoarder..and I'm pretty bad. Problem is...I hoarded 3000 rounds of 223 that really does me no good unless the zombies do attack....head shots only..
I know..I watch walking dead..
Just like a visit to DC.

Ron,

The cost and availability of ammo is just the tip of the iceberg...How sudden and easy this whole thing happened is what amazes me...The PLANDEMIC was timed perfectly to kill many birds with one stone...Control our health by pharma and daily lives, make it harder to shoot, hunt, or own a gun, and get rid of a America 1st president.

How long will it take American's to realize what's happening to OUR once great heritage?

What amazes me is that we're basically all sheep. We are allowing it. The government will be pushing more stuff on us if they think they can get away with it.

Reactions: WrstDuckHntr
I feel a lot of the supply train issues of raw materials is going to get worse. China basically screwed themselves by depending too much on imported coal for power and really made it worse by pissing on the Aussies whom they used to get a lot of their coal from. I think they banned the import of it because the Aussies wanted transparency and an investigation of COVIDs origins. Turns out that coal was much higher quality and China's existing coal plants don't work too well with the lower quality stuff from other countries among other problems. Now they are experiencing large scale power rationing and blackouts. In the short term this going to effect a lot of things. Long term I think this will be another example of the CCP screwing themselves. I think they have been trying to bluff trade war actions and other countries are calling it and going ok F U.

Reactions: MJB
I finally was able to purchase some ammo, first Saturday, Bass Pro Shop,. Had my ID and my firearm safety card made sure I had at least one fire arm registered to my address and NO WAY JOSE ? What another of the going to make you do I have a brand new five year license and because it is not the freaking visa ID I have to have my Birth certificate plus the other BS stuff to purchase ammo.
what a crock of shit so this morning I go back BC in hand and the dude barely looks at it ? but I was able to secure 300 round 9mm at .40 cents a round, 40 rounds of 308 at about 1.25 a round and some 22 that I have no ideal what I paid for it.
I have 4 more days to pick up my BBAR and some far 80 rounds to sight it in, going to pick up a bore sight to help get it close to begin with.

I finally was able to purchase some ammo, first Saturday, Bass Pro Shop,. Had my ID and my firearm safety card made sure I had at least one fire arm registered to my address and NO WAY JOSE ? What another of the going to make you do I have a brand new five year license and because it is not the freaking visa ID I have to have my Birth certificate plus the other BS stuff to purchase ammo.
what a crock of shit so this morning I go back BC in hand and the dude barely looks at it ? but I was able to secure 300 round 9mm at .40 cents a round, 40 rounds of 308 at about 1.25 a round and some 22 that I have no ideal what I paid for it.
I have 4 more days to pick up my BBAR and some far 80 rounds to sight it in, going to pick up a bore sight to help get it close to begin with.
Real simple, they have fools working in that store. All you need is a DL with ur current address that matches the address you were at when you purchased last firearm. I had to school the fools on the law when I picked up my shotgun shells. No firearm safety card, mine expired, DL only, pay $1 and paperwork and out the door. Fing fools. Go to cal. DOJ page and look it up or just do google search on what is needed to buy ammo in Ca.

Buying ammo is CA???

Step 1. Travel to neighboring state.
Step 2. Get what you can.
Step 3. Speak to the fruit rangers in sign language on your return.

Seriously though I'm really sick of searching for shotgun ammo. Is there any seller that can do preorders or something this garbage of checking constantly is ridiculous.

Buying ammo is CA???

Step 1. Travel to neighboring state.
Step 2. Get what you can.
Step 3. Speak to the fruit rangers in sign language on your return.

Seriously though I'm really sick of searching for shotgun ammo. Is there any seller that can do preorders or something this garbage of checking constantly is ridiculous.
I ordered mine on Bass Pro, they let me know when it came in. I drove out to get it and had to school them on the law before I got my ammo. I had the DOJ step by step sheet in my pocket. My friend got a ration of crap a few days before so I went prepared. I have to ask, if a store is selling guns and ammo, shouldn't they know the law????

Reactions: MJB
so ordering on line with BPS works how, I watched a guy in front of me didn't look any worse that what I went thru. at least you would get what you wanted

Go to their web page select the location of store for pick up, and look up ammo you want, if in stock, place order, pay for it on CC. When order arrives at location you requested they will send email to inform you your order is at store. All you need is Cal. DL with info posted above by Morgan1776 and me.

Reactions: Morgan1776
How long will it take American's to realize what's happening to OUR once great heritage?

When people figure out the masks prevent nothing and stop pissing them self's every time covid is mentioned
1633398258675.png

I feel a lot of the supply train issues of raw materials is going to get worse. China basically screwed themselves by depending too much on imported coal for power and really made it worse by pissing on the Aussies whom they used to get a lot of their coal from. I think they banned the import of it because the Aussies wanted transparency and an investigation of COVIDs origins. Turns out that coal was much higher quality and China's existing coal plants don't work too well with the lower quality stuff from other countries among other problems. Now they are experiencing large scale power rationing and blackouts. In the short term this going to effect a lot of things. Long term I think this will be another example of the CCP screwing themselves. I think they have been trying to bluff trade war actions and other countries are calling it and going ok F U.

Thanks, I needed some good news.

I ordered mine on Bass Pro, they let me know when it came in. I drove out to get it and had to school them on the law before I got my ammo. I had the DOJ step by step sheet in my pocket. My friend got a ration of crap a few days before so I went prepared. I have to ask, if a store is selling guns and ammo, shouldn't they know the law????
Everything shotgun says in store only. Almost every place is doing this now and none of these places are close anyways.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu