CA Application Day!

Sweet Jesus!!! Nuff said right here!! 16 hands down! Great bucks fellas...like serious good stuff!

Hey Steve just wondering if your planning on doing that BBQ event with fellow SCHERR. Like you tried to do last year...

What would be the point of my son applying for the junior hunt on his second tag? Does this mean that he can apply for a general zone using his first tag application?

What would be the point of my son applying for the junior hunt on his second tag? Does this mean that he can apply for a general zone using his first tag application?

I believe your FIRST tag would need to be the one that would be appilcable to a drawing, i.e. the junior hunt. Your second tag should be one of the over the counter tags available. You can't submit for two seperate drawing-type tags.

DFW updates the list of available OTC tags online as the year goes on: https://nrm.dfg.ca.gov/FileHandler.ashx?DocumentID=30896&inline

Reactions: WrstDuckHntr
Yesterday was the last day to put in... So in how long again do we know what we drew or didn't??

Yesterday was the last day to put in... So in how long again do we know what we drew or didn't??
I have a non-personalized email from last year saying results were available, date June 11th. Can't recall if results were actually available online before that or not.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu