CA Application Day!

I'll draw G13 and D16 - Although, I have always been tempted by D12.

Elk/Antelope/Sheep. If my numbers are correct I have a 100% chance of drawing all 3. Not really, lol.
You can use your ATV for D12...as of matter of fact you need it for that zone.

Reactions: 180ls1
I came up empty handed, I thought this would be the year to draw a sheep tag haha .

• Haha
Reactions: 180ls1
You can use your ATV for D12...as of matter of fact you need it for that zone.
That zone is definitely on my list! It's almost like an out-of-state hunt. I've committed this year to do a better job of learning and hunting the 16'

Have you hunted it?

Last edited:
22 points and counting across the board...I hate Ca..

22 points and counting across the board...I hate Ca..
I thought max after the draw was 21 and going into the application process was 20. If you have 22 you got hooked up with a extra point above everyone else and should draw any tag that has a pp draw tied to it.

It's been so long it could be 20..21..22..I don't count..I will tell you..it's max across the board..it's G3 or AZONE...I tend to work alot during the AZONE and Southern D zone seasons...keeps me pretty limited .the good news is ..I did get AZONE!! HA!

Reactions: 180ls1 and baboltin
It's been so long it could be 20..21..22..I don't count..I will tell you..it's max across the board..it's G3 or AZONE...I tend to work alot during the AZONE and Southern D zone seasons...keeps me pretty limited .the good news is ..I did get AZONE!! HA!
Dare I say, the only thing worse than max points is having one less then max points for Elk in CA :sob:
:sob::sob:

Reactions: Kellendv

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu