Dang It! Please... Not AGAIN!... Hope it's not CoronaVirus.

My lungs are soo choked right now. The boy's are to a lesser degree as well. I need a lung-brush soo bad right now.

what? you against or for vaccines?
they work if mfg correctly , I just heard today from fox news all of our vaccines are most manufactured in china,
seriously they can't make dog food right. Big Pharma shipped out Vaccine mfg overseas, hopefully our main Man Trump will fix this.

Wild American Cow Girl

That is a lost art, most have never been taught or forgotten. I am with you Take Care your body and it will care of you.
unfortunately I lost way in my journey, but back on track.
home made chicken soup again yesterday with all natural ingredients.
felt really well today.. :)
Just watch TV and the lawsuits, "forgive me if any one is lawyer because there good people who are lawyers."
but they advertise all the complications (side effects) of pharma drugs,
or google side efeects of any drug, bad news.
sometime over period of time causes worst health problems.
to each their own..
Raised my kiddos 100% vaccine free and now that my two oldest are adults, one in a dorm in college, their peers who once ridiculed them for this are now inquiring about how and why they rarely get sick and are so healthy compared to everyone else. You cannot inject poison and expect health. Period. The concept of vaccination was a noble one, but it is an utter failure. I have researched this topic for almost 25 years and no one can convince me vaccines are responsible for a damned thing except vast chronic illness which requires a lifetime of dependency on the government healthcare system. I've read every shred of research there is and the more that is presented, the stronger my stance. People who hate us "anti-vaxxers" have not typically read a single peer reviewed study on the subject and really done the research. I'm just grateful for those who support medical freedom of choice, even if they believe vaccines are good. Mandated medical procedures that carry the risk of death should NEVER be a thing in a free society. EVER. PERIOD.

My 2 cents....and yes, I voted with this as my primary passion....the 2nd A was 2nd on my list!

Kat

Actually, this is inaccurate. Those of us who don't vax have read more peer reviewed scientific studies than anyone of you could ever imagine reading and the more we are presented with as "fact" to support vaccination, the more we stand strong and are further solidified in our stance. What meme do you post to families whose kids suffered catastrophic health problems or death immediately following a vaccination? I have family members whose children were irreversibly damaged within hours of vaccination. Is that funny? Probably not, but I get it...... The media is funded by those who make vaccines, which have zero liability, and they tell you what to say. Its ok. This type of mockery of educated parents isnt' new to me.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
What happened to old school methods. Neighbor kids got sick other parents would take their kids over for a mumps or what ever party to exposé them to what was going around. Not a good idea for something like smallpox or other very deadly virus but, for the other everyday childhood sickness that is what my parents did and I'm still kicking and no worst for the ware. I think everyone should do what they are comfortable with, without others giving them a bunch of crap over.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
What happened to old school methods. Neighbor kids got sick other parents would take their kids over for a mumps or what ever party to exposé them to what was going around. Not a good idea for something like smallpox or other very deadly virus but, for the other everyday childhood sickness that is what my parents did and I'm still kicking and no worst for the ware. I think everyone should do what they are comfortable with, without others giving them a bunch of crap over.
A mumps party? Lol.

The reason our parents did that with us... is because if you get adult onset of mumps, there is a chance it could make you become sterile, i.e. unable to produce offspring. Besides just being in general 1000x more miserable to get it as an adult.

Autism sucks
And it ain't got poo to do with vaccines. Infact... the a-hole that initially came out with that report... later fessed-up that he docotred up the results because others were paying him to. Not to mentions the tons and tons of peer-reviewed studies that were launched and came out afterward further clarifying that what that guy was saying was pure HogWash.

And it ain't got poo to do with vaccines. Infact... the a-hole that initially came out with that report... later fessed-up that he docotred up the results because others were paying him to. Not to mentions the tons and tons of peer-reviewed studies that were launched and came out afterward further clarifying that what that guy was saying was pure HogWash.

Again longbow "The only true freedom any of us has is in what we chose to believe". You can *chose* to believe the bs... but that's on you.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu