Flash back Friday..

True Giant..had to put one in his guts to slow him down before I was slashed to death by the slasher...sweet Jesus..what a slob.......never trust whitey....happy Friday fellas .

.Screenshot_20220811-150834.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220811-151010.png
    Screenshot_20220811-151010.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Friday everyone....6 days till the biggest event of the year....I'm sure Matt is going to have some sleepless nights between now Sept 1.

ps...Hope to see some of you at Bass Pro tomorrow.

.004.JPG

Reactions: HATCHET1 and NBK
The dove opener brings a smile to my face. Best time to get new hunters involved. Smash em

Feel the burn..and embrace the suck....Happy Friday Dove shooters!!

.View attachment 55468

Matty,

That picture so reminds of my dad with my 1st buck (1959)...We were at the headwaters of the West Fork of the Walker River (X-12 these days) as high has we could go and I shot a forkey in a small canyon...It took all I had just to carry the 2 rifles, while my dad thru the buck on his back and carried it to the the top...DAMN!

.scan030.jpg

That's a pic of Jaime going Beast Mode..I just carried the empty water bottles and camera ..and did absolutely nothing as usual...Dude is a fckn Anvil...and love the hoody pic stevo... classic for sure!!

Reactions: ilovesprig
That's a pic of Jaime going Beast Mode..I just carried the empty water bottles and camera ..and did absolutely nothing as usual...Dude is a fckn Anvil...and love the hoody pic stevo... classic for sure!!

Jaime is a good dude and appears to be rather studly too........................ :joy:

Reactions: HATCHET1
Love it when we hunt together...dead serious when I say I absolutely do nothing...dude does it all..he,s hunting with me on the D opener...gonna be some dead mammals for sure. .they should be scared.. .very scared..

Reactions: ilovesprig
Here are a few photos from my life back on the Big Island of Hawaii. Took 35 wild bulls, 175 pigs, 15 or so mouflon sheep, and a few goats. Really miss it.

Attachments

• IMG_0771_1.JPG
    IMG_0771_1.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0732_1.JPG
    IMG_0732_1.JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 20
  • bullhunt.jpg
    bullhunt.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0789_1.JPG
    IMG_0789_1.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 20
12 years of my life as a young hatchet were spent stabbing pigs while the dogs strung them out ..ahh those were the days!! Being the only Haoli boy in school was interesting in the late 70,s for sure...I Like Hawaii.

12 years of my life as a young hatchet were spent stabbing pigs while the dogs strung them out ..ahh those were the days!! Being the only Haoli boy in school was interesting in the late 70,s for sure...I Like Hawaii.
Where were you? What island and town? Being a haole boy can have its challenges but if the Hawaiians accept you, you've got it made. Best hunting on earth if you aren't rich.

Hilo.. big island for 8 yeats..Hawaii Kai on Oahu for 4... We were quick to make best friends with a well known family that lived on my street..the Kealoha family...like 10 siblings in that family...me and my 2 older brothers were Well taken care of from that point on HA!!! And yes..best public hunting around...hands down .

Reactions: DoubleTrouble

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu