LOCAL BUCKS

Wish I could mark deer like this to see what they look like the following year.
I've only seen a few that I could positively identify from one year to another.

With trailcam pic's I have matched up tail and face markings along with cuts in the ears, and aprox. age, but still I'm never more than 90% sure. In Texas they use numbered ear tags. :D

Are you guys hunting this weekend? I'm going at least once. Can't wait !

Tomorrow AM.
Had a couple good ones show themselves on the game cam this week.One big fork with eye gaurds and a 3x3.
I have to change what I'm doing ,I think they have me patterned.Seems like the bucks only show up when I'm not there.

We had better firm up the rules to the Buck contest before Lungpopper pop’s one.

Call me tomorrow after your hunt Darryl. We can work through the rules.

HA............ ;D I never know what I'm going to do until he steps out.

Lungpopper said:
Tomorrow AM.
Had a couple good ones show themselves on the game cam this week.One big fork with eye gaurds and a 3x3.
I have to change what I'm doing ,I think they have me patterned.Seems like the bucks only show up when I'm not there.

Are you gonna post'em?

I'm going out tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed that I see something. :-*

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu