LOCAL BUCKS

I have no problem with it...but your Avatar about the troops is cool too!

Captaintb said:
Yeah I just changed it, seems everyone has hunting pics or more low key avatars. But I'll put it back if it's cool.

Most everyones avatar’s are brown, and your old one was so colorful. Dare to be different.

Captaintb said:
Yeah I just changed it, seems everyone has hunting pics or more low key avatars. But I'll put it back if it's cool.
She's back............. :eek:

Lungpopper said:
I'd score him aaaaa 1
That's generous, Thanks!!!!

Now wouldn't this guy would fall under the antlerless hunt, having horns less than 3 inches?

I gotta work on getting a picture of the old 3x3 roaming around my area, last time I saw him was last week w/3 does but they worked away from me @ 80 yds.

I smell a smallest buck contest coming on.....................

Just joking. ;D. Nobody is going to waste a either sex tag on a 80 lb button/spike.

Lungpopper said:
BuckHunter said:
Just joking. ;D. Nobody is going to waste a either sex tag on a 80 lb button/spike.

I don't know looks tasty

I say, Shoot a doe and save the little guy for next year, or 3 years in this guys case.

"I say, Shoot a doe and save the little guy for next year, or 3 years in this guys case."

I agree with you,,,, I'm much more intrested in something with some weight on it's head.

NBK said:
7 mag dude!!!!

That's what I'm thinking. 7 mag it is. My season opens tomorrow. I need some meat. (And some horns too)

Lions chased out all the deer from my area last year and I just hope they have moved on.

Since you guys are willing to share trail pic’s. Here is the unicorn buck that I was chasing last year. I hope the lions didn't get him and I see him this year. Look at the odd point coming off his head.

Attachments

• Copy of 10-11-10 136.JPG
    Copy of 10-11-10 136.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 109

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu