Moderna vaccine:(

Saying you will get the shot so things can get back to normal? Thats the complete opposite there nothing about getting a mandatory shot that is normal oh and don't forget if you haven't heard Gates said the next Plandemic will be alot worse. buckle up guys were in for a bumpy ride.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

Reactions: ilovesprig
Saying you will get the shot so things can get back to normal? Thats the complete opposite there nothing about getting a mandatory shot that is normal oh and don't forget if you haven't heard Gates said the next Plandemic will be alot worse. buckle up guys were in for a bumpy ride.

I don’t see how it ever gets back to the normal we all knew. Even with the shot you have to wear a mask because you can still get it, it’s possible to give it to others and you still need a negative test to travel internationally because of this. At what point do we ever go back to normal with that setup?

Yup nothing is normal.

I believe the hype has gotten people very paranoid. I went to the beach with my son the other day, and some people would not even let you get nearer than six feet. lol
I don't blame them but that's how paranoid some have gotten. The way I look at it is sooner or later god will be calling and nothing can stop that.
if one is Christian we have nothing to worry about because we believe in the after life. so that does not mean I get reckless just not worried about it.
if my number comes it is was it is. of course I not young as some and not older as some. so take my thoughts with a grain of salt.

Yesterday at work a guy asked me if I was getting the vaccine and I said no, and he asked why. I told him I’m not at risk for it, he proceeded to ask me if anyone in my family is at risk. If someone in my family has bad vision I should wear glasses by that logic. He already got his first shot and he’s 18 or 19, I think he just hears this stuff from his family and friends and doesn’t think about the reasoning behind it.

Yesterday at work a guy asked me if I was getting the vaccine and I said no, and he asked why. I told him I’m not at risk for it, he proceeded to ask me if anyone in my family is at risk. If someone in my family has bad vision I should wear glasses by that logic. He already got his first shot and he’s 18 or 19, I think he just hears this stuff from his family and friends and doesn’t think about the reasoning behind it.
Too many sheep! So many people don’t think for themselves. It truly is sad.
You should remind him that life is 100% terminal. Hahaha

Yes sir...I've got 6 months max before I'll need to get geeked again.. I hate needles. The sheep memory's will last forever!!

I got the Moderna vaccine and no issues with first one. The second one I had a mild case of flu like symptoms for a day. I hear that the second one is where you will experience more issues because it indicates the vaccine is working
At least that's what they tell you!

Reactions: CAL'NDN
I don’t see how it ever gets back to the normal we all knew. Even with the shot you have to wear a mask because you can still get it, it’s possible to give it to others and you still need a negative test to travel internationally because of this. At what point do we ever go back

Yes sir seen it this morning. I don't watch msm or have ever had wastebook or twater I search out the truth not what they want to show us the lies

Reactions: longduck

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu