Moderna vaccine:(

Number one cause of death in 2020 for the umpteenth year in a row??? Cardio vascular diseases with 690k deaths. Weird how that’s not being talked about much. It’s almost like personal responsibility isn’t that important anymore.

If people would take better care of themselves all the time they’d have a better chance of beating diseases like covid, live a more enjoyable life and not worry as much about all this bullshit.

Bottom line is we’re all going to die at some point and we can’t control when that is. Live your life to the fullest.
amend

Reactions: CAL'NDN
More people have died from taking this one vaccine within the past 3 months, than people who died from taking a vaccine within the last 10 years combined.
Let that sink in...
I would love to see the source for this information - please list the source of information, author and date. It is helpful when making a blanket statement like this.

Reactions: Svenny
It kicked my ass for about three or four days and then I felt fine. I was a little more lethargic for about an additional week, but it took about a month for taste and smell to come back. Some things I still don’t smell.

Thank you sir. The bummer is not tasting my coffee creamer
I didn’t picture you as a creamer kind of guy. Guess you can’t judge a book by the cover.

no joke the smell and taste thing was one of the weirdest things I have ever experienced mine was gone for almost a month.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu