Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can exercise... key word there Brandon... worked out hard all my life, used to be able to do a five minute mile and lift big weight. Now its all about how I destroyed my knees doing so and doctor's telling me so and telling me I need joint replacement. Like Hatchet said you begin to die from the moment you are born. I was like all other youngsters when I had no problems. I was the king of the world.... I hope all the young folks on this site that are beginning to age can think beyond that and check themselves and will realize how fragile we are when you hit your fifty's and sixties and how fragile life is. Stik- This is not another comment towards you as an individual I hope we settled that the other week and the invite still stands to come on down. Just trying to let those younger than me that they are making decisions about life to think about. Good luck to all..
I don’t even think it’s about age or exercise ability. We all age and life gets tougher. The sad part is people straight giving up. If you can’t walk a mile try starting with a block. Then move up. People just don’t even try anymore.

I will never understand someone talking shit about a fat person out walking or working out at the gym. They should be given a “nice work, keep it up” every time you see them. I have friends that laugh at seeing someone overweight walking the street and then I ask them when the last time they did that was. Guess what, if they can’t tell me then they’re on that way. Good on anyone out trying to better themselves.

If injury is preventing you from doing what you want, check out YouTube, a doctor, a physical therapist or whatever makes you get out there. The worst thing we can do in our short time on this rock is nothing at all. We are all on borrowed time, make it count.

Today a story on the news said many antivaxxers have taken their shots but they dont want to hear about it from their friends and families so the arent telling anyone they have been vaccinated.
I haven't got the jab! But I'm in norcal. Like all the non vacers. The news is total truth.

I don’t even think it’s about age or exercise ability. We all age and life gets tougher. The sad part is people straight giving up. If you can’t walk a mile try starting with a block. Then move up. People just don’t even try anymore.

I will never understand someone talking shit about a fat person out walking or working out at the gym. They should be given a “nice work, keep it up” every time you see them. I have friends that laugh at seeing someone overweight walking the street and then I ask them when the last time they did that was. Guess what, if they can’t tell me then they’re on that way. Good on anyone out trying to better themselves.

If injury is preventing you from doing what you want, check out YouTube, a doctor, a physical therapist or whatever makes you get out there. The worst thing we can do in our short time on this rock is nothing at all. We are all on borrowed time, make it count.
Could not agree more but it does come down to what is available on a pracitcal sense and works for the individual. "Quiters never win and winners never quit" I have worked with professionals since my challenges began but cannot indulge myself with treatment because of circumstances. I have never stopped moving it just becomes more difficult. Physical ability due to pain does play in and that comes down to how much someone can stand.

Reactions: Papadeuce
In the words of Ricky Bobby's dad..."if you're not a winner you're a loser..if you're not first you're last" HA! Watched that movie again for the 40th time while I had the Rona for 26 days in July /August ...after being jabbed twice back in April with moderna.....Did I tell you fellas about my Rona experience?? 100..here we come!!

• Haha
Reactions: JakeSCH
We need fresh topics. Are ducks attracted to coots or are they attracted to the abundant motion that coots create? One day I watched multiple pairs of shovelers land in a lively flock of coots throughout the day.

@HATCHET1, grandma has literally 2 acres in the Arizona desert from a resort community that never materialized. They never built a house on it. I know your 2 acres are in California, but its worth asking. How do we turn it into a desert mule deer haven so I can kill bucks like you do?

make sure granny is down with the culling of the critters...
.dig the pond...plant the soil..and they will come( throw a cow or 2 on it to make it realistic).....it's not a race....but a marathon...baby steps..also..make friends with granny's neighbors so when big louie steps across the fence line you can blast him without reservation..that is key..

With you a 100%.......but my knee isn't. Sometimes there are extenuating circumstances.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The fact checkers fail
The puppet operator made a mistake.

Reactions: ilovesprig
I think it's time to insert a quote used by an internet forum legend, pitdog. This was his go to on threads like this.

So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, “Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.” And he says, “Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.” So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
I think it's time to insert a quote used by an internet forum legend, pitdog. This was his go to on threads like this.

So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, “Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.” And he says, “Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.” So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Reactions: longbeard55

Total consciousness is nice, total cash would be better. call me materialistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu