Weather for dove opener

I was gonna throw out mad props... dove gloves...I mean..why not?** Might put this question in the vaccinated topic***

Last edited:
I’m using the excuse that I focused on the boys today. 10 for me and 4 and 7 for the boys. Super proud and happy for them. They had so much fun today actually connecting with birds and doing it all on their own. Hope everyone had a great day!

Hey, just saw a pic on FB of some dude with a full strap of dove. Never knew a strap was available for dove. looked pretty cool.

Beautifully stacked!! I like the one second from top..forth from the right!! Nice!

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
The 12 ear old created the wonderful stack. There were a few that refused to accept their fate and that was quickly decided for them. Wish I could post the video of the weather from Tuesday night but it keeps refusing to let me.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu