What is your favorite duck load?

Well here are 3 grizz in my trophy room. You can decide if i am full of bs. Btw, 14 book elk, #56 all tine bou and a slam of sheep in the room.
All my rifles besides the custom 6.5prc are pre 64 model 70. I own 11 calibers.

Last edited:
@popeyoung13

What’s coyote taste like????
Stik, what does crow taste like? 2 time state trap champ, yes, 2 wolf dens on my wi. Property. The dogs hit them hard 2 years ago, killing 11 with 1 shot fired. Think i am bs? Ha.

IMG_2383.jpgIMG_2023.jpg

Attachments

• dadspics 3319.JPG
    dadspics 3319.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
@popeyoung13 , I don't think anyone is doubting your killing prowess. We all just like to see pictures. I will say it again, welcome to SCH.

I would love to here some great stories posted in another area of the forum. We kind of high jacked the original post.

What say you, new SCH friend?

@popeyoung13

Never ate crow personally, but I can tell you I’m sure all of us on this site would like to hear the details of how a grizz hit the dirt from the 270. Im sure that was intense.

@popeyoung13 , I don't think anyone is doubting your killing prowess. We all just like to see pictures. I will say it again, welcome to SCH.

I would love to here some great stories posted in another area of the forum. We kind of high jacked the original post.

What say you, new SCH friend?
You are spot on. Great forum, sorry, when sonebody calls bs on me i go for it. And btw, anyone wants to take a nite trip my wiscosin cedar so they can crawl in a wolf den let me know. Lol.

Reactions: NBK
@popeyoung13

Never ate crow personally, but I can tell you I’m sure all of us on this site would like to hear the details of how a grizz hit the dirt from the 270. Im sure that was intense.
As i have posted, yes@15. 3 skull hits bouncing off, charging, broke a shoulder then 4 more chest hits. 48 years ago, the only critter i fear while bowhunting.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
This guy charged me, scared me so bad pooped my pants. This distracted him as they love a fresh turd and I was able to send him to Valhalla.... 3.5" BBB ultra mag buffered spoon stopper

Screenshot_20230227_201334_QuickPic.jpg

P Y 13

Since this thread started out about ducks loads...I'll ask one more time...You and your bud are shooting steel 6's and 7's 15 years ago?

Last edited:
P Y 13

Since this thread started out about ducks loads...I'll ask one more time...You and your bud are shooting steel 6's and 7's 15 years ago?
Yes, my buddy has lived in merced co. His whole life. Reloaded .28 gauge steel till it became avaiable. I am a 2x state trap champ , reloaded 40, 000 rounds on a poness reliader, less cost.and this dude is anazing vs. My .20 gauge. Many private clubs in the valley are doing .20 gauge or less to stop skybusting. Takes 1 pellett and 6 shot is the key for any gauge, ic choke.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu