Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I got delta I’d probably be over it in a couple days because I’m strong as an ox from plowing through 500 yards of mud after the tenacious wounded green winger! Don’t mean to brag.

It is real tough these days and do my best to keep sending the crooks to the revolving door. Most the time, my trainees haven’t even finished their reports before they are released back into the wild. I had the rona, got it from work last year, I got vaccinated in January soon as I could. Do I believe the media, no chance. Too many times been burned it’s too bad good people like doc get hurt by what they read sometimes. I’m sorry doc you feel that way, I would love to sit down with a lot of you guys and explain the real truth behind the scenes of city politics and I believe Ed f could explain a lot how lies hit the media fed to the public while public servants are told the opposite and do something else knowing nothing will change. But what are you going to, golf clap good job joe you and Kamala are killing it

Reactions: MJB
And I’m not trying down play this, or the ones that have truly been lost as a true result of the virus, it is chinas fault; but this is real. Let’s all love the best life we can, hunt, fish, live our best life the good lord gave us with the outdoors, or if you enjoy playing video games then god speed.

Everyone has opinions, some can’t take opposing opinions and just leave. Not saying right or wrong. Is this a strange and never seen time yup. Is there some truth and a lot of lies yes. Is this a real deal pandemic yes it is. Have I been out on the front lines protecting and serving the community I am so employed to do, every shift as I get ready to go out for another graveyard shift yup. The riots, pandemic don’t matter I still lace my boots, put on a vest and drive around in a giant billboard saying target to al these crooks out there that won’t be held in jail very long unless they go above and beyond horrific. I’m sorry, if your ego can’t take some argument on one side you don’t like leave, run hide. Sorry for the long post I don’t post a ton, but for gods sake, am I the only one.

Thank you for your service....Good folks know, we need you more than ever.

Just got results back.. NEGATIVE!! Still feel beat up..but nothing I cant handle..daddy's going BUCK KILLING this Friday...stand by mother duckers....no quarter shall be givin...multiple tags to fill with multiple species....it's on!! With covid brain fog.. hope I remember the combo to the gates!!! Spoze I better pull out the big iron and make sure I have a cartridge or 2...let the garage tinkering begin...what do I need again?? Full tank of gas for sure.

Just got results back.. NEGATIVE!! Still feel beat up..but nothing I cant handle..daddy's going BUCK KILLING this Friday...stand by mother duckers....no quarter shall be givin...multiple tags to fill with multiple species....it's on!! With covid brain fog.. hope I remember the combo to the gates!!! Spoze I better pull out the big iron and make sure I have a cartridge or 2...let the garage tinkering begin...what do I need again?? Full tank of gas for sure.
Don't forget knuckleheads. You don't want to be dressing out kill just after having the rona and feeling a bit under the weather and all.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Don't forget knuckleheads. You don't want to be dressing out kill just after having the rona and feeling a bit under the weather and all.
Trust me.. I'm not leaving the truck!!I've got 2 out of 3 jackwagons going with me..strong backs..weak minds...I'll just sit and point...not sure I can even really see anything anymore...but I'll fake it till I make it!

Reactions: ilovesprig
Plus I've got 6 days of rest till opener..baby stepping it the whole way...

It's down to 1.5 this year..so I'm hoping none!! But the neighbor is an anti/homo.. so he may have a new obstacle...that's why I'm bringing the beef!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210808-165348-832.png
    Screenshot_20210808-165348-832.png
    858.2 KB · Views: 34
It's down to 1.5 this year..so I'm hoping none!! But the neighbor is an anti/homo.. so he may have a new obstacle...that's why I'm bringing the beef!!!
Are you standing in a low spot, it doesn't look like it. maybe it's just the lighting combine with he angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu