Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heez a ground pounder ARMY..dummy on my left .

When I was in the Navy, I would always call the Marines we had onboard sailors. Some didn't have a sense of humor. But I was squick to tell them, the USMC is under the dept. of the Navy., still no humor.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Brain fog?

MY BUDDY got that and a week later he was nicer than before....... Careful the wife will talk you into something you're going to regret!

Brain fog?

MY BUDDY got that and a week later he was nicer than before....... Careful the wife will talk you into something you're going to regret!
I don't man..only thing that scares me are my wife's emails to me...and Midgets.

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
KIllers.....I like #2 he's a ducker. :joy::joy:
Ha!! He is Steve's favorite too!! Kid can duck that's for sure...send him on a walk and stalk down the river bottom..he don't come back till the 7 ducks are hangin! He's a pretty good kid. Plus he still plays middle linebacker for the local JC here..stud. has that crazy left eye ( it's a little smaller than the right eye) left handed weirdo shit going on..just like his mama..

Last edited:
Just got results back.. NEGATIVE!! Still feel beat up..but nothing I cant handle..daddy's going BUCK KILLING this Friday...stand by mother duckers....no quarter shall be givin...multiple tags to fill with multiple species....it's on!! With covid brain fog.. hope I remember the combo to the gates!!! Spoze I better pull out the big iron and make sure I have a cartridge or 2...let the garage tinkering begin...what do I need again?? Full tank of gas for sure.
Great news! Well, unless you're a forky on the 40 acres

I just saw a story online, Canada is allowing people in but you have to provide proof of vaccine. There are other restriction so, if u want to go check it out. Not so sure how long it will last because US not allowing Canadians in, at least not tourist.

I just saw a story online, Canada is allowing people in but you have to provide proof of vaccine. There are other restriction so, if u want to go check it out. Not so sure how long it will last because US not allowing Canadians in, at least not tourist.

What ever happen to my body my choice ?

So as best I can decipher, 99% of deaths in Ca. occur in the 25% or so who are unvaccinated.

Darwin Award for those who can't do the math?

Minus: Many anti/non vaxxers vote as I do.

Plus: it might thin out the morons in areas I hunt and fish. I suspect anti vaxxers and skybusters are fairly synonymous.

• Haha
Reactions: NBK and IVhunter
So as best I can decipher, 99% of deaths in Ca. occur in the 25% or so who are unvaccinated.

Darwin Award for those who can't do the math?

Minus: Many anti/non vaxxers vote as I do.

Plus: it might thin out the morons in areas I hunt and fish. I suspect anti vaxxers and skybusters are fairly synonymous.
8 to 80 baby!! If you don’t pull the trigger you won’t kill em!!

Reactions: TRICER
#2 has always been my favorite...All-around cowboy............ :blush:
Matt,
Which one had the deviated septum and didn't say anything until he was a teenager?

I like them all each one's different which means they're pain in the ass and a different way each of them I saw it when they were younger arguing over hot dogs in the kitchen.....I miss your super bowl parties and Lloyd trying to steal a hot dog from a little girl..... no contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu