Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean Doc, I was over there in 70/71 now the VA has me classified as 100% disabled w/ special compensation due the heart problems from AO.

Two guys I know along with their wives and three kids, total, have not been vaccinated and none of them have gotten the rona. So, does that mean, avoiding vaccine protects you from virus. All this is so confusing.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Two guys I know along with their wives and three kids, total, have not been vaccinated and none of them have gotten the rona. So, does that mean, avoiding vaccine protects you from virus. All this is so confusing.
They must have Tigers blood

Attachments

• tmp (1).gif
    tmp (1).gif
    457.9 KB · Views: 3
Does G-Dog know that he has peeps from this forum go to the rokslide forum and then report his postings back here? That is legendary shit. Don't mention that forum too much, peeps might migrate over. @Forum Janitor can we ban the word Larry & rokslide asking for a friend?

Not much hunt talk, reminds me of fakebook.

@HATCHET1 please post up some kill shots so we can get back to hunt talk and less misinformation crap.

okay, water break over. back to wrapping a truck and then heading to Yuma.

That's a big 10/4...loading the white buffalo now...in route at 4am...gotta stop in along the way and pick up a deer tag for #3...he won the cage match by choking out his brother before he even had a chance to tap..didn't see that coming..I'd a bet on #2 all day every day...eye of the tiger I'm guessing.

Attachments

• 20201125_141545.jpg
    20201125_141545.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 11
Go kill something and get your blood flowing at a high speed through your system to help filter out any residual rona bugs.

That's the plan brother!! Still Abit foggy and Abit fatigued...but that's why I've got some knuckleheads with me...strong backs..weak minds.

Does G-Dog know that he has peeps from this forum go to the rokslide forum and then report his postings back here? That is legendary shit. Don't mention that forum too much, peeps might migrate over. @Forum Janitor can we ban the word Larry & rokslide asking for a friend?

Not much hunt talk, reminds me of fakebook.

@HATCHET1 please post up some kill shots so we can get back to hunt talk and less misinformation crap.

okay, water break over. back to wrapping a truck and then heading to Yuma.

Hahahahaha it keeps Larry alive!! I am just glad I talked him into 2 pairs of good glass and now he can write novels with good advice on the importance of using good glass.

Reactions: IVhunter
I just looked, I joined the rok 2 days after Larry. Lol he has out commented me 3 to 1...not going to lie I am proud of myself for keeping it that close.

Reactions: IVhunter
Larry does retain advice..
That's for sure... constantly striving to be better..I miss Larry.

Reactions: JakeSCH
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu