Flash back Friday..

Ahh..the duck...#1 wanted know part of this pic..#2 and #3 ducked...#3 has since tapped out of ducking and currently hunts large mammals exclusively with #1,he has seen the light...#2...well..let's just say he shoots anything and everything...he,s Steve's favorite for those that don't know..#2 is pretty cool...so...who,s on 1st?

View attachment 54915

#2 has always been my favorite...The all around cowboy..................... :blush:

Reactions: HATCHET1
We hunted the perdiz under that dog. He was a good dog too.
Argentine version of quail. The fellow who used to host eagle peak hunt ranch had experience with them when he trained the Argentine navy (Don't remember his name at this point. Don ? ) I remember the first time we shot together ever and shared smoked fish for lunch back in the early 90's, we put down a few pheasents at Eagle peak and the friendship began...

Reactions: NBK
Argentine version of quail. The fellow who used to host eagle peak hunt ranch had experience with them when he trained the Argentine navy (Don't remember his name at this point. Don ? ) I remember the first time we shot together ever and shared smoked fish for lunch back in the early 90's, we put down a few pheasents at Eagle peak and the friendship began...

It was Don. He was a good guy. He is gone now. I was just looked at some pictures of Don. Henry and Don were good buddies.

Dang it now Hanky mentioned. Let me see if I can post a pic of Hank and something we all knew and loved about him. Helped Hank kill an xzone buck above Bishop in 2010. Got a client of mine who was also an Iron worker named Guy Collins and worked alongside Hank throughout both of their careers. Dang it I'm getting old...

Early 1990's. The actor's name is Bob. He was known for eating Snickers bars and drinking good beer straight from the bottle. A mascot for a few decades and a friend as well. No self respecting pig hunting operation should go without a wild pig as the mascot.

20220728_181547.jpg20220727_150945.jpg

Happy Friday Fellas...god bless the A Zone!! 8 days...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220731-165115.png
    Screenshot_20220731-165115.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20220731-165222.png
    Screenshot_20220731-165222.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
I was young and dumb back then..I use to tuck that bullet in as close as I could to the front shoulder.. exploding the heart .. bastards would always run off and id have to track them...those were the days!!

Reactions: NBK
Whitey sure can be a bitch sometimes!! Thank the Lord for the Ranger!!!!
Freaks like that are even more dangerous. Thanks for getting that out of the population. Doing your part to keep the world safe, good on you. BTW you're right on the edge of what qualifies as staying in the truck if you are using a ranger. Next time we might have to write you a ticket if you take it off the established road, just sayin...

Reactions: HATCHET1
I'm a true truck guy..that ranger can get awful cold or hot.. depending on what state and time of the year the harvesting is occurring..the quad pics are next..talk about uncomfortable...only as a last resort will I take the quad out...like if it's that or walking..its the quad for sure..no brainer..LOL!

..I just looked at that pic again...man I was fat back then.. mama was feeding me good..she's damn lucky to have me!

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu